2019年4月20日 星期六

Something in my present life that I will put into a time capsule to give my child 20 years


If I want to give a time capsule to my child, I will put something which is important in my childhood. It is the symbol of my life and my childhood. There are three things I want to put in it.

The first one is my rabbit doll. It accompanies with me since I was ten years old. I remember that there is a fortune teller told my parents if I have a rabbit doll it must good to me. So my parents bought me a rabbit doll. After that, I sleep with a rabbit every night.

The second one is Mayday CD. One of my best friend in junior high share her Mayday CD to me, and it influenced me a lot. I think Ashin is really good at writing lyrics, his lyrics always deep rooted in my mind. After that, I listen to their songs every day, and I went to their concert the first time in my life.

The last one is a tape recorder. This is a tool I used in my English cram school. It also accompanies with me for many years. My teacher always asked us to record our speaking in it every day. It was terrible for me at that time. People in the future won’t know what it is so I still want to put into the time capsule.

1 則留言:

  1. 1062940 Crystal
    You have a rabbit doll since you were ten years old. I have a blanket since I am a baby. But I don’t think I will put it in the time capsule, because I need it very very much. CD and tape recorder! If you put them in the time capsule, it would be very meaningful. Of course, it's going to be valuable.

    回覆刪除