2019年4月14日 星期日

When holiday comes...


When the holiday comes, my dad often brings us to his hometown for fun, and eat some snacks or listen to some story about his childhood. His hometown is Yancheng District(鹽埕區) which located in Kaohsiung, and it was a prosperous place in the past. It is near the Kaohsiung port, so it was prosperous while my dad was a child. There is also a place called Kuchan(舊堀江). Sadly those places are not prosperous like past anymore.

Today I want to introduce two foods which my dad like to eat. The first one is 高雄婆婆冰. Though 海之冰is one of the most shaved ice in Kaohsiung, local people like 婆婆冰more. Because it is more fresh, delicious and also a long history. The second one is小堤咖啡, which is a retro café, managed by an old woman. This café is very vintage(復古) and only offer coffee, toast, and ham with egg. Maybe it sounds boring, but because of a kind old woman and beautiful decoration, there are still many people visit it.
 
There are still many delicious foods in Kaohsiung. Such like樺達奶茶, 戴蛋餅, 鴨肉珍, 興隆居 and so on. If you have the chance to visit Kaohsiung, maybe you can try these delicious foods.

2 則留言:

  1. 1042920 Deffeny
    I like your introduction about the place and food in Kaohsiung. Although it is not like the past anymore, I think there are still many good things in Kaohsiung now. By the way, I think you can check your grammar while writing articles, so that you can improve your English.

    回覆刪除
  2. 1062950_Lily

    Thanks to your introduction, I have to get out of my room to look for some mango ice cream. I know it's not shaved ice, however, I'm not allowed to take too much ice these days. You'd better check your grammar to produce posts with even better quality.

    回覆刪除