2019年4月27日 星期六
Smartphone addiction
Nowadays, smartphone is very popular. It makes human’s life more convenience.
But everything must have its’ advantage and disadvantage. Although it makes our life better, we can’t ignore the problem which brought to us.
The smartphone can make information flow very quickly. Such as News, Facebook, or Google and so on. It can bring the information all over the world immediately, so if some place has happened something such as an earthquake or typhoon, it can spread the news very fast.
Let’s talk about the disadvantage. People usually use their smartphone and seldom interactive to others face by face. This is a terrible situation that if people hang out with their friend, they only use their smartphone and seldom chat with people who go out with him/her. It really disrespects someone who goes out with you.
I remember that I have dinner with my parents in a restaurant. A group of people is celebrating someone’s birthday. They prepare a lot of balloon, present, and cake. It sounds like a great celebration, right? But I find out that everyone is using their mobile phone to film the video or take a photo so that they can post on Instagram or Facebook. At that moment, there is no one who really looking at that birthday girl, they are all looking at their screen. It makes me sad because if I were that girl, I won’t be happy.
Although smartphone brings us a lot of conveniences, there are still many things we need to think about it. It can be used but cannot be overused. If everyone can control themselves, the smartphone will get the best effect.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
I like the sentence "If everyone can control themselves, the smartphone will get the best effect." I am a smartphone addicted person, my parents always remind me stay away from the smartphone. Because it hurts my eyes and wastes my time. I think I have to improve this habit step by step, and spend more time on talking with friends in person.
回覆刪除Hi ,this is shujie. After reading your blog , I realize that the people like our age are confronting with similar issues , which is that our life is kind of occupied by smartphone . The cellphone become our loyal friend who is with most of the day . Every night with the screen light flowing on my face , I feel like there is nothing more for me to be aware of . So maybe the smartphone has become the necessity in life, it is wrong to neglect the people surrounding us. I also have been in a party like you described , it is not a pleasant experience.
回覆刪除