2019年3月3日 星期日

When I become a mother


What kind of mother will I become?
Actually, it is too far from me, so I have no idea.
But I still perhaps I can become a good mother, good model.
There are two situations I hate in this society. If I become a mother, I won’t let myself become like that.

  In this Chinese society, parents often ask their child to get good grades, stop daydreaming or they can’t get a good job. And usually ask them learn something that they don’t interested in it. It means that parents don’t really understand or care about what their child really want.
  And there is another problem. Nowadays, people often busy with their work. So they don’t have each time to accompany with their kids. But when they finally have time with family, parents use mobile phone instead of play with child. In that case, child must feel alone, less concern and then it will derive many problems in mind.

  Parents must be an important role in children’s life. If you perhaps your child to be kind and well, you must be a good example first. Perhaps I can become a mother who really understand what he/she want and make good friend with him/her. Don’t just like the parents I describe.

3 則留言:

  1. I agree that "parents must be an important role in children's life" Parents have to have good behavior then children can learn from them. Company with children also important, parents can't leave children alone, they have responsible to children. So be a parent not an easy thing.

    回覆刪除
  2. After reading your article, I really agree you that two things. If I become a mother, I won’t be a mother will be hated by children. And I will also support the dream what they want to achieve, I will be like you hope making friend with my children.

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi, I'm Bella. After reading your blog, I thought you would be become the good mother in the future. I also agree the sentence "If you perhaps your child to be kind and well, you must be a good example first. " As you teaching your child, the most important thing is to set an example. The, accompanying the child.

    回覆刪除