2019年3月31日 星期日

The trip to Northeastern Japan


This winter vacation I went to my favorite country- Japan. Instead of Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto or Hokkaido, I visited an unpopular place Yamagata (山形). The reason why I choose this place is because there are two beautiful tourist attractions.  

The first one is Ginzan Onsen(銀山溫泉). It is said that the scene which movie Spirited Away use is here. I still remember that there was full of snow everywhere. Even though there was very cold, it still magnificent. I took lots of photos and walked everywhere to found something special. At that moment, I was totally immersed in that breathtaking scenery. Such as I were an actress in movie. And there are many hot spring hotels, open-air hot springs, Kaiseki Meal (懷石料理), some traditional store. I remember that we ate onsenmanjyu (溫泉饅頭) while went to hot spring. That was an unforgettable memory.  

The other one is Zaourenbou(藏王連峰=樹冰). I remember that it was a lucky day which had good weather, no raining, no snowing and no storm. So we took the cable car to the top of Zaourenbou easily. When we arrived the top, I felt excited and ran very fast. But the next moment, I felt I’m almost blow away by the wind. It scared me, so I just took some picture then went back to the visitor center. Although I didn’t take a lot of time at Zaourenbou, I still enjoy the scenery very much.

These are two places which impressed me a lot. If you don’t want to go to Tokyo or Osaka like those place which everyone visit often, I recommend you to have a travel to Northeastern Japan. Maybe you will love it.

2 則留言:

  1. I am very jealous that you can go to such a beautiful place to travel, I can fell that you really enjoy in this trip. Maybe I will also plan it in my future trip when I have enough money.

    回覆刪除
  2. I want to eat Kaiseki Meal !!! It seems that you had a great time there. I hope I can go there in the future.

    回覆刪除