2019年3月15日 星期五

If I were a teacher



  Last winter vacation, I participated a camp which hold in an elementary school. I learned a lot while accompany with child and some difference skills to solve the problem. And the most thing I like is the atmosphere of camp, it is full of love. Although it is hard to control those children, even though I am tired, I still felt warm and happy.

  There was a little boy who impressed me. He often left his seat without allowance, bothering other students or fighting with his classmates. Such an evil, isn’t he? At the moment I wanted to give up communication with him, teacher came and helped me. Then, teacher told me that he has ADHD(過動症), and his parents don’t really care about him, not to mention his school work. And the reason why he was so naughty was he want to catch others’ attention. Curse also useless to him. So teacher and I decided to made a “Praise of wall”(讚美牆), and asked every student written at least one each day. Then, that little boy want to be praised, so he became well-behaved. Teacher and I was glad because it worked. It made me realize that the boy isn’t unteachable, he just want to be loved.

  After this camp, I became more patient than before. Also learned many way to face difference child. Although student often make mistakes, teacher never curse or beat them. Instead of that kind of punishment, teacher ask they help others or clean the classroom as their price. If I will become a teacher, this teacher must be my ideal because of her open-minded and passionate.

1 則留言:

  1. It's a wonderful experience of being a one-day teacher. The same as you I had one experience of Japanese camp in YZU to teach children, which is special for me to learn much from the whole process. The patience and open minded is teacher's characteristic indeed. Hope we could be a good teacher one day maybe.

    回覆刪除