2019年3月9日 星期六

My imaginations about robots and the future world


It is hard for me to image what our world will become, because technology is getting more and more developed. So watching movie or TV might be a good way to give me some imaginations.


I remember that when I was a child, I often watch Doraemon. It gave me a lot of imagination of future, because Doraemon often show many props. Such like Dokodemo door, Air cannon, Take-copter and Small light. And my favorite one is Dokodemo door, because it can bring me to anywhere I want to visit. Or I also can arrive in classroom for one second. So if I have this kind of robot, it must be convenience. (hahaha~~

  The reason why technology develop that fast is because people want to make their life more convenience and comfortable. Maybe in ten more years or even not, we don’t need to use mobile phone to connect to other people. And robot might replace people to work or also clean your house and help you anything. But from my point of view, it is a little dangerous if we use robot anywhere. If one day, the internet is out of order, it might be terrible. So while convenience, we also need to consider about safe. Everything has its pros and cons.

1 則留言:

  1. Hello Bonnie, I'm Judy. In Doraemon, I want the dokedemo door the most. It must be great to travel whenever and wherever I want. When developing technology, we should also think of the consequence.

    回覆刪除