2018年11月23日 星期五

My writing experience


  I remember that the first time I complete a whole article is when I was in junior high school. My teacher didn’t told me who to write a great article, such like how to use the beautiful words, how to separate the sentence or don’t use many word ‘I’ in article and so on. So my English writing is really poor. After that, my mom sent me to an English cram school to improve my writing skills. But I usually play with my cram school classmate so my writing skill didn’t improve a lot at that time. (HAHAHA
  Fortunately, there is a turning point which make my writing skill become much better than before, that is my school English teacher. His name is Morgan, an old man almost has to retire, but his thought and teaching skill is not as old as his age, instead very modern. Remember that when I was a freshmen in senior high, he ask each of us write an article twice a week, and then he will check it and give it back to us. At that time, I really hate him because I’m bad in writing, but I still follow his step. After month ago, I become less afraid of writing than before and become more fluently. He also explain grammar mistake, teach us how to use beautiful words, which part need to use what kind of punctuation, how to separate paragraph correctly and so on. Although my writing skill is still need to improve a lot, he make my writing skill much better than before. 
  He make me realize that if you afraid of something, you should even more to do it, break through yourself.

3 則留言:

  1. You have met a nice teacher! I remember those days that I hate our teacher kept asking us to write articles. But now I realize she put a lot efforts to make us better.

    回覆刪除
  2. "My teacher didn’t told me who to write a great article, " I think you are going to write "how to write a great article"."He make me realize that if you afraid of something, you should even more to do it, break through yourself." That is really true that if we keep away from things that we are afraid then we will never improve. And also a important person is also a motivation to keep us go on doing difficult things. It must have someone to lead us. It is a blessing to meet a nice teacher!
    1062944Irene

    回覆刪除
  3. When i was in junior high school, my cram school teacher also forced me to do so! I can totally understand how you felt during that process.

    回覆刪除