2018年11月3日 星期六

If I could choose where to be born into


If I can choose the place to be born into, I think it must be Japan.

Japan is the country which always let people feel that they are earnest, honest and politeness. People in Japan always do everything very cautious, no matter that thing is important or not. They also faithful to their boss, and really respect their parents or other elder. I think they can be such a strong country is because their education is really successful. They teach their citizen need to earnest, need to be loyal, need to be on time, need to be polite, need to be clean, and don’t give others trouble when they are a child. So that is the reason why they can always give other people a great impression.
Beside the people in Japan, I also like their environment, culture, clothes and makeup. The traffic in Japan is really convenience and their street are always clean, it give others a nice feeling. And their culture is really cool, such like a lot of kind of ghost with their legend, or Japanese tea ceremony, or summer festival, kimono and so on. Those of them are interesting and funny. And I also love their Disney Land, because they have two part of it, one is Disney Land and another one is Disney Sea. So you can enjoy difference experience when go to there. I think Japan is really smart at marketing, because they combine their own culture on it and design their own style.
All of them are why I want to born into Japan! 
But…… I still love Taiwan, don’t kill me. ^_^

2 則留言:

  1. I also think Japan is a great country, the air quality is very good, and people are very nice. If you had change, you can go to the university of Japan. And you can found some special things in there.

    回覆刪除
  2. I also like Japan very much. Japan is a good place to choose. People are very polite and nice. And the environment also very clean, it is a good place to live.

    回覆刪除