2018年11月16日 星期五

Marriage?


What is marriage?

  In my point of view, marriage is two people who love each other very much and want to spend the rest of their life together.
It sounds romantic, isn’t it?
I think most of people want to be like that, so if you meet someone who is the right person to you, please cherish him/her and don’t give up easily.

  For me, marriage is not really necessary. Although I also want to married someone in the future, I still have a though that I must meet the right person or I won’t marry.
It is important for you to choose the person who suit for you, because marriage is an important thing. And the standard that the person who I prefer is not really strict. I don’t really care about his appearance, he just only need to looks clean and kind. And the personality I prefer is I hope he is a person who have strong ambition, definite view, humble, responsibility and honest. I think those personality is really important. And communicate with you are also an important thing, so if you face some difficult, you must communicate with each other. It not only can solve the problem but also make you two grow and learn a lot.  

  As the age I grew, I figure out something. That is marriage still have a reality, the person who you love not equal the person who suit for you to marriage. So hope you can find someone who you love and suit for you and he/she also love you.

1 則留言:

  1. I also feel marriage is not necessary but if you want to marry, the good individuality is essential. What marriage emphasized is not appearance but sincerity. Thank's your blessing at the final of blog~

    回覆刪除