2018年10月27日 星期六

What if Chinese becomes the global language?

Have you ever think about that if Chinese becomes the global language? 
If it were come true, it can decrease the pressure that I learning other languages.

  Nowadays, I think it must be possible.
I remember that when I was in England, there are many store and restaurant they have the service of Chinese. Such like the signboard which have Chinese words on it, the menu with Chinese words or even though store clerk can also speak Chinese. I think it represent that there are many Chinese people all around the world. And because of the great amount of Chinese people, it help Chinese learning growth all over the world.

  Maybe it is possible that Chinese becomes the global language in the future, because Chinese is the language which use by the most people in the world. But if you want to let a language become the global language, it can't only judge by how many people use it, but also need to consider about the distribution it use. But no matter that Chinese is the global language or not, there are still more and more people use Chinese.

1 則留言:

  1. Indeed,now a lot countries's shop prepare Chinese service for the people who can speak in Chinese to earn tourist revenues. Therefore, we also have the awareness of a crisis that we must strengthen our competitiveness because competitors haven't existed national boundaries.

    回覆刪除