After I look around all the countries, finally I choose Japanese.
But the reason why I choose Japan is not because it is Asia country so it might
be easy to listening, is because seldom am I heard Japanese say English. And I
also heard it before that people usually say Japanese' English is not really
well. So let's listen and we may know whether that rumor right or wrong.
Actually, I don't have the part that I like or dislike. But if you
must to say, I think is her accent, I figure out that she can’t make a sound
retroflex. But that can’t be change, because in their mother tongue, there is
no words have retroflex. So that is the reason why some people think their
English can’t speak very well. But people in Taiwan also have our accent, if
you don’t aware that, that is because you are already used to it.
Every country must has its' accent and special part. Such like maybe
Japanese accent can’t speak English very well, but they are suitable for speaking
French. So I don’t like people who usually laugh at Japanese accent and feel their
English is not really well. That is rude. So I hope one day those people can
change their mind. Everyone in this world are the best and unique.
It is truly that every country has it's accent,and there must have some people not good at English in every country. I really agree with your point of view.-1062943michelle
回覆刪除