2018年12月14日 星期五

What kind of travel I like?


  When it comes to travel, it always make me excited, because I am the person who like to travel everywhere. So if I don’t need to worry about time and budget, it must a wonderful thing. But there comes the contradictory thing, it is hard for me to choose where I want to travel even if I don’t need to care about time and budget.

  If you must say, I will choose Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. The reason why I choose those places is not because there are lots of beautiful landscape, many thing to buy or delicious food to eat. It is because those are the places I have been with my best friends few years ago in summer vacation. I like the feeling that get together with my friends every day and don’t need to worry about what to do, just relax and enjoy the travel. But there is also a spot which make me impressed, that is Charles Bridge, in Prague. I remember that I hung out with my friends at about nine or ten o’clock (you must think that is dangerous in foreign, but there are lots of people outside to have fun, that is usual at Charles Bridge), we go through the bridge and take some photos, also buy some drink and Chimney cake to eat. That was really a wonderful night.
  But I still think that the reason why that is such a wonderful travel is all because of my friends, if they didn’t go with me, it must be bored. So if I have one more chance, I would like to visit it again.

3 則留言:

  1. Wowww, you have ever been to Hungary!!! That's really cool, I think. And, I totally agree with you that it's important to choose a friend who can travel with you. It's so crucial that it may determine it's a great journey or not.

    回覆刪除
  2. "I will choose Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. " Hey dont copy lol. I like those places so much, in fact i went there in the summer haha.

    回覆刪除
  3. What a great experience! hope some day I can go to visit that place, too!

    回覆刪除