2018年12月8日 星期六

My special tiny talent?



Before I join a team leader in freshman camp, I think my special talent is only playing the piano. But after that, I discover something that I never have….
I used to be a shy girl, afraid to talk in front of a group of people. So I don’t know why I have such a courage to be a team leader. Maybe god wants me to change myself. (hahaha
During the freshman camp, it make me figure out that I have good leadership and the ability of problem solving. It also training me how who to take care of people or let my member have strong coherence. Strong coherence is an important thing in a group. So if you want to let your group get good grade, you must encourage and concern them. Whenever happened any difficult, I always calm and face it, because I know I am a team leader, I can’t be tired or be afraid to anything. I feel very glad that I learn a lot in freshman camp, I’ll never regret to participate it.

2 則留言:

  1. I'm Bella. I think you have improved a lot than before.I believed you can be a good leader and show the the beat of you in front of the team in the future.

    回覆刪除
  2. I used to be your team member and you really did great on leading.Especially, you will take everything we need and tell us how to do and deal with problem. You can join more activities and then you can learn more. Hope you can always good as who you are now.

    回覆刪除