2018年12月28日 星期五

What have I accomplished this year?


  Time flies, a year has passed. It is time to say goodbye with 2018.
For me, it must be a rich year. Because I’m not only become a sophomore but also try to do something that I never think of.

  In 2018, I participated many activities. There are two which I most like, and they are之夜and freshman camp. Actually, I think 之夜is the turning point for me to decide whether I want to participate other activity. Because I host a whole activity with Clair, Laura and Michael. We discussed how to host almost every day or until to midnight. Although it was very tired, I think that is a special experience. To be a host is big challenge for me because I am a person who can’t talk in front of people, I’m too shy. But after this activity, I become much brave than before and also learn how to team work in a good way. Until now, I still can’t believe I done it. And because of this activity, it let me have courage to participate freshman camp.
  I am glad I don’t give up on it, so that I can overcome myself, learn something that is important to our life and also make some good friends. I have never regret to participate those activities.

1 則留言:

  1. You did very well, you treat everything very seriously. It was really a good thing that you become braver than before. Also, I am very glad that I can work with you.

    回覆刪除