2018年12月21日 星期五

Memories about Christmas


  When it comes to festival, it usually make me think of Christmas. Because I like the atmosphere of Christmas which in the cold winter, can get together with my family and have big meal, talk about anything which happened in the year and also have some gifts. I think that is the happiest thing all over the world. So…Christmas is my favorite festival I guess.
  I remember that when I was in elementary school, my aunt went to Australia for study abroad. The only time she can come back to Taiwan is Christmas and Chinese new year. So the only way we can communicate is in face time of Sykpe. That is very difficult for us because we have time difference and the internet was not very well at that time. So I often hope that Christmas can coming soon.
  When Christmas is coming, I always cherish the time my aunt comes back to Taiwan. We usually have many big meals with the whole family to welcome her coming back and can also celebrate Christmas. I remember that we share everything we happened in the year. Whenever I sad, she always encourage me; whenever I happy, she must happier than me. Although she always bring a lot of gifts to me for Christmas gift, I think she is the best Christmas gift for me. And because of this long distance, it make me more cherish my family and also make me feel the warmth of Christmas.

1 則留言:

  1. "And because of this long distance, it make me more cherish my family and also make me feel the warm of Christmas." I think that I can know the feeling in this sentence because you can't see each others frequently so you will be more cherish to others.

    Tomy

    回覆刪除