2018年10月6日 星期六

How do I look like in others' eye?


How do I look like in others' eye?
Am I a person who has long face?
Or am I a person who always smile?
Everyone's answer must be difference.
Actually, I have no idea that how other people describe me.

For me, I think I has a long face in others' eye, because people usually ask me:' Are you alright?'
or 'Are you mad?'.
When someone ask me that I often has many question in my mind.
But it is hard to avoid it because my face is inborn.
So, if you know me you must know that I an easy-going person.
I also think I am a person who lack of definite view, because when other people ask me
:' What food do you want to eat?' or ' Where do you want to go?'
I usually have no idea, so I think my friends usually want to kill me.
And I also think I am a mercurial and emotional person, because my emotional appearance often comes quickly.
Such like if I meet something I don't like or I think it make no sense, my face must become serious or upset.
And if I meet something sad or I can't stand, I must be cry out immediately.

But, no matter your description in others' eye is positive or negative.
The only thing you can do is believe and do yourself.
Although I know maybe sometimes you can't stand my personality.
But, everyone come from difference family and there are no people in this world are perfect.
So the only thing you can do is support and inclusive each other.
I think this is the best solution.

Never change yourself to cater other people, because it make no sense, that is your life but other people's life.

In your voice, what kind of person I am?

3 則留言:

  1. Hello Bonnie, I'm Judy. I love the words:No matter your description in others' eye is positive or negative.The only thing you can do is believe and do yourself.
    It's hard to not caring about others. I'm still working on it. Hope we can be better in the future together.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi I'm Sarah yeah~ You are a interesting and nice person.You should be confidence to yourself, although not to care about other people is impossible, you still can do anything you want and be anyone you want!! Fighting:)

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi I am William. I think that you are a good person. You treat people very good. I like the words "Never change yourself to cater other people, because it make no sense, that is your life but other people's life." I think that you don't have to care other's thought but follow your own mind. By the way good article.

    回覆刪除