Hello~ Myself.
Time flies do you feel?
I am fine and happy now, so I hope you are still all right.
How are you doing these years?
Do you find the job which fit on you? If yes,then how is it going.
I wish you can hold and cherish any opportunity no matter on job, schoolwork, or relationship.
You don't need to make a difference or become someone famous or rich.
All I want you to do is, be yourself and do something right and you like. Although most of people in this society could attack you or treat you bad, don't be afraid of them. All you need to do is believe yourself and keep them going. But if you are wrong, you must correct them.
And the most important is to be humble.
I hope you have a great achievement, and do the job which is your interest.
Never be afraid to face something new or difficult, because it might make you stronger.
Cheer up and never give up! You are the best.
I very like the positive which I feel in your blog. Do things that you like is the most important thing in life. Maybe not a rich person, maybe not a person of high social status, but you are happy and satisfy what you chose. It's enough, and I trust the thirty-years old Bonnie will be proud of you!
回覆刪除"You don't need to make a difference or become someone famous or rich.
回覆刪除All I want you to do is, be yourself and do something right and you like." This sentences is do touching. I like your positive and warn words. You must can be a warn person in the future. 1062936Sunny