2018年9月27日 星期四

My favorite English channel


 English channel is not just only make you fun but also a great gateway to learning English. So I really like to improve English  by watching video. Because I can relax while I am learning. That is a win-win situation.
  Today I want to recommend you my favorite youtuber who called '阿滴英文'  and he really interesting in English. He is a Taiwanese who used to study abroad. And he also teach in cram school, host the channel in ICRT and also lecture in university before. His English channel topic is teach English, and he use in many way. Such like 10 common English sentences or words in many aspect, explain lyric, recommend some books and how to memorize vocabulary and so on....
 The reason why I want to recommend him to you is because he usually encourage audience to speak English or help you to find out the great way to learning English. And each of the video may won't take you too much time. So I often watch his video for learning English. And I also recall that when I was in high school, whenever I am under a lot of pressure I usually watch his video to relax. Because it is the only way that can make me relax while I am learning English. 

2 則留言:

  1. AREN'T YOU follow 阿滴 because he is handsome? xD
    I follow his channel too. he really encourage me to study English
    then i love a video it's about he taught audience said many different stores name, we can know that how poor pronunciation we have~

    回覆刪除
  2. '阿滴英文' is one of my favorite English channel. His video is always interest and I can learn English easily from his sharing and also learn his attitude toward English. Which makes me have more interest in English. 'he usually encourage audience to speak English or help you to find out the great way to learning English. ' You can say that again. He always give positive attitude to us and told me to keep learning and not give up easily.1062926 Nicole

    回覆刪除