2019年5月12日 星期日

The maze runner


      This is a movie which talks about a group of people who have been sent to a place called ‘Glade’ to make a test. Every month, the laboratory will send a person and something to Glade. But all of their memory is be deleted, so they also don’t remember why they have to be sent to here. The only thing they can do is live by themselves. Glade is a place which surrounds by the maze, if you want to go outside you must pass the maze. But it is not an easy thing, the maze will change every night, and there also have a monster called ‘Griever’, it can kill people. This is why those people can’t pass the test. 

       One day here comes a boy who called Thomas, everyone come and visit him. Later Alby (a leader of Glade) take him to look around the whole environment, and he adapts very soon. One day, he wants to visit the maze, although he knows that is dangerous. But he wants to go outside, so he decides to find the way to pass the maze with Minho. After fighting with Griever and almost dead, they finally get outside. But this is not the end, laboratory cheats them, so they didn’t finish their test, they just go to another more difficult test.

       I love this type of movie, such as Divergent and The Hunger Games. If you also like the type of anti-utopia, I recommend you to watch it.

5 則留言:

  1. 1042920 Deffeny
    I love this kind of movies very much! By the way, I am a big fan of Divergent:) Also, I think you are good at telling a story, but I would like to give you an advise: maybe next time when you describe a scene of a story or a movie, you can use other words which can give the readers real feelings and impressive imagination in mind.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, I'm Judy. I really like this movie; however, in my views, I found that this movie's quality become lower and lower. To be honest, this story is really fancy, but I think it can become more better to extend its story. And I really love Divergent and the Hunger Games:)

    回覆刪除
  3. THIS IS A COMMENT FROM PENNY IS A BLOGGER:)
    I HAD SEEN THE FIRST SERIES, I THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE WHO FIGHT WITH THEIR FREEDOM WAS REALLY TOUCH MY HEART. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SECOND ONE YET. HOPE THAT I COULD HAVE A COMPLETE STORY FROM THE MOVIES ONE DAY.:)

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi, it's Courtney.
    Oh.... I had seen this film for twice, I remember!
    The maze runner is totally an excellent movie.
    I like the plot and the actors in the film.
    Also, I really enjoy watching the plot when they tried to find out the way to escape from the maze. It's extremely tense and exciting!!!
    By the way, Thomas is really handsome!

    回覆刪除
  5. I like this movie very much, it is really exciting while i was watching. The plot is not very complicated but very fascinating. All episodes are my favorite, I can watch it many times. By the way I like Minho the most.

    回覆刪除